Luxury Lodges For Sale
Situated on the highest point with outstanding views of the Somerset Levels, Horizon luxury lodges offer a real countryside retreat wrapped in luxury.
These architecturally designed lodges will feature a bespoke interior, which is yours to design. No expense will be spared on high quality furnishings throughout your lodge. Our designers will be at hand to help bring your ideas to life.
our team is ready to help
- Windmill Retreat, Middlezoy, Somerset, TA70PD
Your outdoor space will take shape of a wellness garden, boasting its own barrel sauna, hot tub and exquisite outdoor furnishings.
Superfast fibre optic broadband will keep you connected whilst stunning natural views will keep you grounded.
We offer a fully managed subletting package which means you’ll have nothing to worry about when it comes to taking the best care of your property and finances.
The Living Space
Upon entering the lodge, you will step straight into the welcoming entrance hall, with a convenient storage area.
The kitchen has been designed to include all integrated appliances for your absolute convenience, ensuring that your break is as stress-free as possible.
A few steps from the kitchen is the open-plan living area with a large corner sofa – an ideal place to unwind after days exploring the countryside.
A few steps further and you have reached the dining room, backed by cascading views of the rolling hills. You will also find a cosy snug and French doors that open out onto your terrace. Sunlight bathes this space, and the high vaulted ceilings welcome in the views.
Design it your own way
Our designers will work with you to tailor Horizon View to your specifications and style.
Choose the design of your home from a range of elegant exteriors, each of which will be fitted with your bespoke, luxury interior. The homes are exclusively crafted and built bespoke to each owner.
Book now for your exclusive viewing and to start your lodge ownership journey!
Most frequent questions and answers
- The site fees include: General rates (local authority), water, grounds maintenance, security, waste management, TV licence, Wi-Fi.
- Each home will be provided with a separate electric meter connected to mains, and LPG gas for heating.
- An on-site manager is present.
- Home owners have the opportunity to rent their home via an Approved Lettings Scheme to achieve an exciting return on investment. More details can be provided.
- Pets are allowed.
- Ample, communal off-street parking is available.
- All purchasers have the opportunity to be involved with the designing and building of their homes.
- All homes are sold with the benefit of a 99 – year lease
- The Park is operating as a holiday park and can be used as a second home for 12 months of the year
- The Maintenance Service Charge / Site Fee is £3950.00 per annum (NO VAT APPLIES)
- Council tax exempt